Marvel Comics Unlimited!: Cosplay Fun?

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cosplay Fun?

I’m becoming a big fan of cosplayers - there are some people making a living posing in costumes and selling prints, and I’m all for people making a living doing what they love (I know I do, and I’m sad for anyone who doesn’t).

Here’s a great link for cool supplies for cosplaying http://www.cosplaysupplies.com - check them out for neat instructions on using advanced plastics, polymer clays and even fiberglass to make cool costumes.

UW6Kgcx.png

I’m including some of my FAVORITE cosplay pictures from the past few years. I hope you guys will post links in the comments about your favorites too. Side note: let’s keep the comments clean - we all know that if a cosplayer is hot what someone turned on by them wants to do - ya don’t need to say it!

I’ve even included a couple of men for my female readers and others who might be so inclined (not that there is anything wrong with that).

;-)

Until next time,

Excelsior!!!

 

 

OzWkrN2.jpg

bKKIhFj.jpg

IgZq1tJ.jpg

Te1Tk26.jpg

xYtp7Xg.jpg

RdiUCyQ.jpg

HQFFPUl.jpg

bAK5myu.jpg

Q11Sjdo.jpg

XA1BKcI.jpg

UDo4rp3.jpg

dSHvE1g.jpg

Fr7phWQ.jpg

u0tIltH.jpg

Check out http://www.dorkly.com/article/45319/new-york-comic-con-12-cosplay-roundup for some great pictures from the New York 2012 Comic Con. Please share any links to cool cosplay websites and galleries in the comments!

Get cosplay costumes on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and suggestions of any kind are welcome. Please feel free to post links to related MDCU comics that relate to the blog topic!