Marvel Comics Unlimited!: Kitty Pryde - Artwork

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Kitty Pryde - Artwork

Dear readers,

You know by now that I adore Kitty Pryde. She was a kid when I was a kid and I loved her development as a character. She’s still a kid in some of the books and over the years has appeared as a more mature young woman and it’s definitely fun to look back at all the different styles (versions?) of Kitty from the various animated cartoons and all of the series by Marvel.

With that, I’m sharing some of my favorite Kitty Pryde pictures and links to the original sources where possible.

 

Until next time,

Excelsior!!!

 

4QN4Iil.jpg

nnPwPzu.jpg

P2Oph6c.png

ZFZHgzk.jpg

IbYT3N0.jpg

GFHpuqN.jpg

YuHqQbF.jpg

aXIWhPC.jpg

l5mEg8Y.jpg

iETVUBo.jpg

Xnpz20n.jpg

P8JxPRU.jpg

fJVxq8n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and suggestions of any kind are welcome. Please feel free to post links to related MDCU comics that relate to the blog topic!